Thursday, November 22, 2012

Rage Against The Darkness

Lost and alone, surrounded by vast regions of darkness
My mind has not been able to fathom this descent into madness
Too many thoughts, too many reactions and too discussions...
Too many arguments and self-opinionated positions..within myself...

I tried to make sense of this rise and fall
How did I get to this point, did I beckon to some deceiver's call...
The voices argue, contradict and condemn
While I lay immobile, with a crowd in my head

The conversations are pointless, the rhetoric becomes stale
To retrace those intoxicated steps would be a task in vain
I feel so alone yet I'm not alone
I feel so suffocated but I am...alone

Reality becomes intermingled with fantasy and delusion
And ever so often the unreal takes on the persona of a night-demon
I battle and rage and rage against the unknown
Never knowing if I'll wake up from this dream or die in my concoction

The illusions of grandeur are no longer there
The plans for a brighter tomorrow have been completely wiped away
I sit completely still but there's a volcano within
Will I survive this eruption or will I be gone in the end...

I rant and I rave and I curse the dark night
That has now engulfed me and has diminished my sight
The fire within me is burning so bright
Yes there must be combustion before there is light.   

1 comment:

  1. www.sabung-online.org Memberikan Bonus Cashback Terbesar Selama Event Piala Dunia 2018 | Cashback Terbesar 15% Guyss | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete