Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mish Mash

Darkness falls and I open my eyes
The bright white glows of fake happiness dissappears
And are replaced by the wrinkled, unmasked faces
Of the weak and weary pretenders

Everything is clearer now that the veils have been thrown off
The comfort of the darkness of the night brings out their true nature
Fangs bared and knuckles clenched, ready to satisfy their blood thirst
Looking for the lost and wandering soul of the sheep

I stood in the cracks and the crevices, silently observing
Never seen, never interfering, always on the sidelines
Watching and waiting, curiosity abounds
Perhaps they will leave bits and pieces of the sheep behind

I stood over the battered lamb, standing there but not seen
Offering my hand, to help pick up the pieces and a chance to rest for a while
But fake tears block its vision, engrossed in the game, it believes it is the hyena
Clouded judgement have I, the lines are blurred, wrong or right is a matter of opinion

In this game of chess, the pawns become queens and knights
They risk being sacrificed for a little taste of earthly glory
They call the shots and dance around the puppet kings
Who care not that they are being led being filled with the lusty flirtations

I stood there naive and adamant, that order should be restored
I raged a battle against the establishment but still unseen
A speck of dust in the wind, a fly on the wall
I stood there looking in the mirror.....invisible and unseen....   

    

1 comment:

  1. www.sabung-online.org Memberikan Bonus Cashback Terbesar Selama Event Piala Dunia 2018 | Cashback Terbesar 15% Guyss | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete