Saturday, November 3, 2012

Assurance

I woke up, did the laundry, made breakfast, skyped with my wife, made a vow to stop drinking alcohol, sent some work related emails and reflected on my predicament....

I'm on my way to being self reliant, I've always said I didn't need anybody to do anything for me. That was of course a delusional statement, given the fact that could not do the simple things like washing one's clothes and cooking.

At 31 years, I'm now doing the things I should have learnt as a teenager. I believe I will have to make the most of this time apart and truly become the independent person I've always claimed to be. I intend to take control of the situation and concentrate on the things that matter.

There should be drastic improvements in all aspects of my life and this is not a wish or a promise....this is a guarantee. Of course I will be the one determining/measuring these levels of improvements and not anyone else ;)

 

1 comment:

  1. www.sabung-online.org Memberikan Bonus Cashback Terbesar Selama Event Piala Dunia 2018 | Cashback Terbesar 15% Guyss | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete