Thursday, June 28, 2012

Not Completely Forgotten...

I'm a vain and self-centered person so I usually think about myself more than normal...I guess. I would check my appearance in the mirror quite a few times before I leave the house to make sure I'm at least somewhat comfortable with the way I look. I'm not much to look at but that's another issue...

I would type my name into Google Search Bar to see if there are any links relating to me. Well there's the obvious reference to this blog, my Facebook page and some posts I made on several sites. There was one that shocked me though, a reference to a car I purchased in 2006, the Bill of Laden was posted on a site...nothing is ever truly private these days...

I was feeling a bit nostalgic earlier this week, not sure why, probably I was a bit depressed...for various reasons...I'll probably elaborate later...

Anyways, I decided to do a search on the blogs I had created...then deleted. It was somewhat refreshing to see that I could still find references to them in various blogs and sites. At least I'm not completely forgotten...


No comments:

Post a Comment