Thursday, November 19, 2015

Descent into madness....

The day will come when the walls will come crashing down. The fortress of my mind will be broken down, offering no protection...or containment. I fear that it will not be an attack from without but rather from within.

A day will come when I will walk the world oblivious to those around me, I may be aware of their presence but I wouldn't care. All my attention would be focused on the path I would be walking on... not really sure of where the end lies. All I know is that I can't stay here.

A day will come when the world will shut me out because I've shut it out. It would give up on me because I've given up on it. Its people would continue with their lives, as I sit somewhere slowly being concretized on the inside. Not an extra layer of protection but the removal of all things human.

A day will come when you would wish death on me, wish me into non-existence, wish I was never born. I would be looked upon with scorn and disgust, with revilement and hatred. Then eventually I would fade into the darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment