Thursday, March 17, 2011

Floating on Cloud 9


It is not often that I get to soar with the eagles, get off the ground and truly clear my mind. It is refreshing to have a different perspective to the situations that affect or impact on your life, your dreams.... your being. Being in a noisy aircraft, with the constant whirring monotonous sound that created my throbbing headache half an hour before, seemed to fade into the background as I concentrated on the white landscape before me. My thoughts crossed my mind, pleasant thoughts, warm thoughts, thoughts of fantasy lands, fairy tales and hope filled my mind for those few minutes we floated through these clouds. All the while, the song Kiss From A Rose by Seal seemed to be emanating from the whirring of the plane engines........but did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen........

No comments:

Post a Comment