Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Unheard Man

I've linked Thoughts of the Unheard Man to this blog after I breezed through it a while ago. I never cared to know who the author was nor am I interested in knowing who he is. What I know is that the Unheard Man is within all of us. That is why we write journals, novels, short stories, blogs, songs and all the other avenues to express that caged spirit within us.

I would love to tell some of my exbosses and colleagues to frig off, cuss out that annoying neighbour, shoot that barking dog and rooster that keep me awake most nights. I would love to scream at these people who waste my time, who promised to deliver a certain by a particular time and never had the decency to call and say that it could not be delivered. Or when you have to take time off from work to pick up an item only to find out, after you arrived at the place and waited for 2 hours, that it wont be ready until the next day.

There are many things I would love to say and do to people who annoy me but I can't. That's why I'm not only an unheard man, I'm also an angry man.
Perhaps writing a blog and letting some steam may help to ease some of the tension this anger has created. Who knows...a vent in time might save someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment