Friday, April 30, 2010

Fusion of Madness

I'm surrounded by people but I still feel alone
I'm involved in many conversations but not really a part of them
I'm supposed to be valuable but I'm treated like shit
I'm praised for my ideas but no credit is given

The uneven scale always weighs against me I never get a good measure
The silver lining has not appeared in behind the dark cloud
The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow contained nothing
The day of this dog appeared to have been given to someone else

I rant and I rave against the injustices that have befallen me
I write and I blog about the things that burden my heart
I sulk and I grumble, I'm a grouch for trivial things
I linger on the hurtful things, the misplaced trust, the failed me

Some say I'm pessimistic, others a realist
They are many who want to classify me as AntiGovernment
Should my opinion matter? Are you the authority on all subjects?
Should I accept your opinions as universal truths?

I rant and I rave, I question authority
I know one truth and I truth only
Jesus Is God, he is my Saviour
So I will speak my mind, I will not be silenced

No comments:

Post a Comment